Port Hub News
A study conducted by researchers from several Chilean universities found that a series of infrastructures, such as ports and fishing towns; natural systems such as wetlands, in addition to urban centers, could be affected by an eventual increase in ocean levels and a greater frequency and intensity of tidal waves, by the middle of the century. More
Port Hub Projects
- Buenos Aires port expansion
- San Juan de Marcona megaport
- Improvement, expansion and modernization of Ilo port
- Port terminal Das Lajes
- Almirante Miguel Grau Port
- Puerto Eten maritime terminal and industrial zone (Lambayeque)
- Maritime terminal in Pecém port
- Expansion of Santa Marta port
- Paita port modernization
- Lazaro Cardenas port specialized container terminal (TEC II) phase I
Port Hub Companies
- Moffatt & Nichol, Inc
- Ferrocarril del Istmo de Tehuantepec, S.A. de C.V.
- Bahia Mineração Ltda.
- SNEF Serviços e Montagens Ltda.
- Administración Portuaria Integral de Tuxpan, S.A. de C.V.
- Administración Portuaria Integral de Salina Cruz, S.A. de C.V.
- Aeropuertos y Servicios Auxiliares
- Wood Brasil
- Autoridad Nacional de Licencias Ambientales (ANLA)
- Administración Portuaria Integral de Veracruz S.A. de C.V.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.