Port Hub News
Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong met Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador this week to discuss possible ways to collaborate on works to develop the Tehuantepec isthmus corridor. Enterprise Singapore, a statutory board under the authority of the trade and industry ministry, developed the master plan for the 215km railway project. More
Port Hub Projects
- San Juan de Marcona megaport
- Improvement, expansion and modernization of Ilo port
- Port terminal Das Lajes
- Almirante Miguel Grau Port
- Puerto Eten maritime terminal and industrial zone (Lambayeque)
- Maritime terminal in Pecém port
- Expansion of Santa Marta port
- Paita port modernization
- Lazaro Cardenas port specialized container terminal (TEC II) phase I
- Ancón port terminal
Port Hub Companies
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.