BNamericas looks at information showing that three ports will receive more than 80% of the investments that the federal government is planning for the sector in 2023. More
It is estimated that higher freight rates have added 1.5 percentage points to inflation globally, while also squeezing out smaller shipping companies. More
- Fiscal Dock of Armuelles Port (Puerto Armuelles multi-purpose port)
- Puerto Salaverry Modernization: Stage 2
- Expansion of the Paita port terminal dock
- Cruise terminal in San Juan del Sur
- Liquid bulk terminal in en Capuaba, Vila Velha
- Expansion of Royal Vopak's terminal in Santos port
- Maritime terminal in Pecém port (Second expansion of the Pécem port)
- Manaus new industrial port
- Mining Prospecting Cutter Cove Stage IV
- Puerto Cortés new container and cargo terminal (phase 1)
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.