The owner of the project, CSPC, intends for Chancay to become a major shipping hub on the Pacific coast of the continent. The first stage of the development will require an outlay of around US$1.3bn, while the whole three-stage project is estimated to cost US$3bn. More
- Puerto Armuelles multi-purpose port
- Puerto Salaverry Modernization: Stage 2
- Expansion of the Paita port terminal dock
- Liquid bulk terminal in en Capuaba, Vila Velha
- Maritime terminal in Pecém port (Second expansion of the Pécem port)
- Manaus new industrial port
- Mining Prospecting Cutter Cove Stage IV
- Puerto Cortés new container and cargo terminal (phase 1)
- Mexico Pacific Limited, LLC
- Itapoá Terminais Portuários S.A.
- Empresa Portuaria San Antonio
- Administración Portuaria Integral de Veracruz S.A. de C.V.
- Grupo Stin
- Sociedad Portuaria El Cayao S.A. ESP (SPEC LNG)
- Serveng-Civilsan S.A. Empresas Associadas de Engenharia
- Mendes Júnior Trading e Engenharia S.A.
- Terminal Puerto Coquimbo S.A.
- TMSA - Tecnologia em Movimentação S.A.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.