Potable water treatment plants
Potable water treatment plants News
Use the BNamericas platform to access tens of thousands of news items and documents published by more than 3,000 sources in Latin America, in English and Spanish. Read stories and reports from subscription services using the same search tools you use at BNamericas. More
Essal, which had already faced questions over wastewater spills in two lakes, is now facing legal action over an oil spill that caused a widespread water cut in the city of Osorno. More
Potable water treatment plants Projects
- General Belgrano potable water plant upgrade
- San Martín de Pisco port terminal
- Expansion of Cruz del Eje drinking water plant
- Lurín potable water treatment plant
- Las Pavas potable water plant rehabilitation
- Los Angelinos potable water plant
- Atarjea potable water plant modernization and overhaul
- Reconquista water pipeline
- Paraná river-Córdoba Water Pipeline (Santa Fe - Córdoba Water Pipeline)
- Desvío Arijón water system, stage II
Potable water treatment plants Companies
- Cesel S.A.
- Servicios de Ingeniería Black & Veatch (Chile) Limitada
- Autoridad de Fiscalización y Control Social de Agua Potable y Saneamiento Básico
- Ministerio de Vivienda, Ciudad y Territorio de la República de Colombia
- Bignotti Hermanos S.A.
- Ministerio de Agua, Ambiente y Servicios Públicos de la Provincia de Córdoba
- Autoridad Nacional del Agua (ANA Perú)
- Secretaría Nacional del Agua de la República del Ecuador
- Empresa Pública Metropolitana de Agua Potable y Saneamiento
- Sacyr S.A.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.