Potable water treatment plants
Potable water treatment plants News
The amount will be equivalent to US$ 300 million in Indexed Units and will be focused on financing the Arazatí Project. More
Xtralit plans to invest in lithium exploration in Argentina, promote its direct lithium extraction technology and open an R&D laboratory headed by local scientists. More
Potable water treatment plants Projects
- Neptuno project - Arazatí water treatment plant
- Collahuasi sanitation and support infrastructure improvements
- Yaqui Aqueduct
- Rio Cobre water treatment plant in St. Catherine
- Durango Water Treatment Plant
- Huachipa II Drinking Water Plant - Phase I
- Potable water plant and Valenciano reservoir
- San Javier Aqueduct, Section San Javier - Tostado
- General Belgrano potable water plant upgrade - South water system
- Comarca Lagunera potable water plant (Agua Saludable para La Laguna)
Potable water treatment plants Companies
- Consorcio Acciona Panamá Oeste
- Powerchina International Group Limited, Sucursal Colombia
- Aguas Bonaerenses S.A.
- Corporación Vial del Uruguay S.A.
- Tractebel Engineering Ltda. (Brasil)
- Fomento de Construcciones y Contratas, S.A.
- Inco Engenharia Limitada
- Mendes Júnior Trading e Engenharia S.A.
- Serveng-Civilsan S.A. Empresas Associadas de Engenharia
- Stiler S.A.
Get access to exclusive information!
Discover our full potential. Subscribe to gain access to exclusive data on news, projects, companies, and reports about the top industries in Latin America.
Find business opportunities
Our data and analysis can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industries in Latin America. Request a demo to see how we can assist you!