Potable water treatment plants
Potable water treatment plants News
BNamericas spoke with Tasso Azevedo, a former head of Brazil’s forestry service, about how deforestation could lead to lower rainfall which could in turn jeopardize infrastructure plans. More
The project is expected to increase water supply coverage by 22% and sewerage service coverage by 54% in 93 municipalities in the Brazilian state. More
Potable water treatment plants Projects
- Northern Regional Aqueduct of Barranquilla
- Los Bronces Integrated Project (LBI)
- Drinking water and wastewater treatment system in Ciudad del Este
- Beatriz Reservoir
- General Belgrano potable water plant upgrade - South water system
- Comarca Lagunera potable water plant (Agua Saludable para La Laguna)
- Gran Rosario aqueduct - Second Stage
- Tuy IV project
- Vilavilani II water project phase I, Ojos de Copapujo pumping plant
- Las Sabanitas II potable water treatment plant
Potable water treatment plants Companies
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.