Potable water treatment plants
Potable water treatment plants News
The US$26mn contract involves the expansion, rehabilitation and operation of the aqueduct and sewerage system in the town of Flandes. More
More than 3,000 families will have electric power service for the first time, with an investment of more than $ 55 billion pesos in six departments of the country. More
Potable water treatment plants Projects
- Los Bronces Integrated Project (LBI)
- Las Sabanitas II potable water treatment plant
- El Zapotillo-Los Altos de Jalisco-León aqueduct
- Engineer José Guillermo Rodríguez water treatment plant in Howard
- Los Cabos desalination plant, Baja California Sur (Cabo San Lucas desalination plant)
- Tibitoc drinking water treatment plant optimization (Tibitoc PTAP optimization)
- Santa Cruz aqueduct (Buenos Aires lake aqueduct)
- New water treatment plant in La Plata (New water treatment plant in Punta Lara)
- Aconcagua desalinization plant (Aconcagua project)
Potable water treatment plants Companies
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.