Colombia - 4th Generation Toll Road Program (4G)
Colombia - 4th Generation Toll Road Program (4G) News
The Cartagena-Barranquilla highway and the Circunvalar de la Prosperidad beltway are expected to reduce public transport costs and help the tourism industry in Colombia's Caribbean region. More
BNamericas spoke with Adrián Garza, Moody's senior vice president, about the effect a downgrade of the country's credit rating would have on its infrastructure development capacity. More
Colombia - 4th Generation Toll Road Program (4G) Projects
- Bogotá-Villavicencio highway (Sector 3, Chirajara-Villavicencio)
- Bogotá north accesses improvement (Accenorte Phase I)
- Bucaramanga-Barrancabermeja-Yondó road project (Cacao Trail)
- Antioquia-Bolívar highway
- Vías del Nus (former Magdalena river highway 1)
- Cundinamarca eastern perimeter corridor
- Conexión Norte highway
- Pacífico 3 highway
- Sisga Transversal (ex Sisga-El Secreto highway)
- Santander de Quilichao - Popayán highway expansion
Colombia - 4th Generation Toll Road Program (4G) Companies
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.