Public telephony News
Telecom services in Brazil raised 60.6bn reais (US$15.6bn) in taxes last year, among the highest levels in the world. Brazil's tax reform could alleviate that burden on the sector and the communications ministry is fully focused on this, a source tells BNamericas. More
Public telephony Companies
- Telefónica de Argentina S.A.
- Chile Telcos
- Ministerio de Telecomunicaciones y Sociedad de la Información de la República del Ecuador
- NuevaTel PCS de Bolivia S.A.
- Nokia Corp.
- Black & Veatch Corporation
- Black & Veatch Chile
- Empresas Municipales de Cali E.I.C.E. E.S.P.
- NovaRed S.A.
- AT&T Comunicaciones Digitales, S. de R.L. de C.V.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.