Rail Transport News
Mexico's national tourism board will launch tenders on February 7 for the first five of seven sections that will make up the first stage of the US$6.7bn Maya train project, hoping to have construction begin on the first two sections by the end of April. More
Satellite connectivity will enable the tracking of each train and promises reliable voice and data communication between drivers, maintenance crews and regional control centers, even in Brazil's poorly connected areas. More
Rail Transport Projects
- Quito Metro
- Maya Train - Golfo stretch
- Maya Train - Jungle stretch
- Maya Train - Caribe stretch
- Sarmiento railway conversion to underground line
- Bogotá light rail (RegioTram)
- Line F - Buenos Aires Metro
- Oeste-Leste railway (FIOL)
- Cuautitlán-Huehuetoca suburban train expansion
- Line 17 São Paulo metro system
Rail Transport Companies
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.