Water utilities News
The 30-year concession in the Brazilian state will require investments of around US$180mn. More
The state government is turning to concessions in the hope of offsetting some of the economic impact from the COVID-19 pandemic. More
Water utilities Projects
- New Guandu (ex Guandu II water complex)
- Río Subterráneo Aqueduct Section 2 and Esteban Echeverría Lift Station - Agua Sur System
- Río Subterráneo Aqueduct Section 1 and Lomas de Zamora Pumping Station - Agua Sur System
- Renewable drinking water network stage One
- Expansion and Renfunctionalization in drinking water supply in the town of Salsipuedes
- 2nd stage drinking water totalizer plan in COLON, ENTRE RÍOS - APyS
- Juarez Celman Station Aqueduct (Provision North)
Water utilities Companies
- Tribunal de Contas da União do Brasil
- Acciona Agua S.A.U., Agencia en Chile
- Ambiente y Territorio S.A.
- Elecnor Chile S.A.
- Impresa Pizzarotti & C.S.P.A.
- Instituto do Meio Ambiente e Recursos Hídricos
- Instituto Costarricense de Acueductos y Alcantarillados
- Odebrecht Engenharia e Construção S.A.
- Gobierno Provincial del Guayas
- Mancomunidad del Proyecto de Agua Potable Pesillo-Imbabura
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.