Desalination plant News
BNamericas spoke with the president of the Latin American desalination and water reutilization association (ALADYR), Juan Miguel Pinto, about the progress of desalination projects in the region and their future prospects. More
Desalination plant Projects
- Desalination Plant and Water Supply Cerro Colorado (Stages I and II)
- Los Helados
- Fortaleza metropolitan area desalinization plant
- Desalination Plant of Guaymas y Empalme, Sonora
- Los Cabos desalination plant, Baja California Sur (Cabo San Lucas desalination plant)
- Tía María
- Sulfuros desalinization plant (Distrito Norte)
- Development of Infrastructure and Improvement of Productive Capacity of Collahuasi Mine
- El Abra mine expansion (El Abra Mill Project)
- Energy and water of the Pacific (ENAPAC)
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.