In this new report on political risk, we focus on the tense situation in Argentina, where former President Cristina Fernández has just surprised everyone by announcing that she will not be a candidate for president but for vice president instead, giving her space to an old ally. As always, we also look at the internal and external risks for Latin America’s largest economies, while tracking regulatory changes and reform proposals that affect key industries and the wider economy. More
- Capacity building increase Talabre Mine Tailings Stage VIII
- San Pedro de Macorís waste to energy plant
- Araucanía waste-to-energy plant
- Plant for management, reception, recovery and final disposal of solid waste in Canelones
- Thickened tailings deposit optimization and related works
- Improvement and Expansion of Drinking Water, Sewerage and Sanitation in Pucallpa
- El Teniente slag treatment plant
- Effluent treatment plant at the Chuquicamata
- El Teniente improvement of the generation, transport and treatment of arsenic waste
- El Sarape waste-to-energy plant (Mexico City)
- Grupo Fypasa, S.A. de C.V.
- Bureau Veritas México
- KSB SE & Co. KGaA
- Direction Nationale de l'Eau Potable et de l'Assoinissement
- Odebrecht Participações e Investimentos S.A.
- Abeinsa Infraestructuras Medio Ambiente S.A.
- Grupo Inassa
- Sistema de Aguas de la Ciudad de México (Sacmex)
- Consorcio Ucayali
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.