Ecuador
Company Profile

Exploraciones Novomining S.A. (Ensa)

Get all the information about Exploraciones Novomining S.A. (Ensa), a company operating mainly in the Mining & Metals sector. Connect with its key contacts, projects, shareholders, related news and more. The company has operations in Ecuador, which include Owner/OperatorGold and Copper. Write to us at info@bnamericas.com or call us at +56 (2) 29410300 to schedule a demonstration of our platform.

Description:

Exploraciones Novomining S.A. (Ensa) is an Ecuadoran registered company that holds 100% of the Cascabel copper-gold concession in northern Ecuador. UK miner SolGold plc owns an 85% stake in the company, while Canadian company Cornerstone Capital Resources Inc. holds the remaining 15%. SolGold is funding the entirety of the exploration at Cascabel and is the operator of the project. Cornerstone's interest is financed through to the completion of a feasibility study.

To continue reading, subscribe to BNamericas and gain access to projects, contacts and news about Exploraciones Novomining S.A. (Ensa).

Key contacts

Get the contact information of thousands of key executives that drive business in Latin America.

  • Name Blurred
  • Position: CEO (Chief Executive Officer)
  • Phone: Blurred
  • Corporate email: Blurred
  • Name Blurred
  • Position: CFO (Chief Financial Officer)
  • Phone: Blurred
  • Corporate email: Blurred
  • Name Blurred
  • Position: Business Development Manager
  • Phone: Blurred
  • Corporate email: Blurred
  • Name Blurred
  • Position: Project Manager
  • Phone: Blurred
  • Corporate email: Blurred
  • Name Blurred
  • Position: Head of Procurement
  • Phone: Blurred
  • Corporate email: Blurred
  • Name Blurred
  • Position: Sales Manager
  • Phone: Blurred
  • Corporate email: Blurred
  • Name Blurred
  • Position: HR Director
  • Phone: Blurred
  • Corporate email: Blurred
  • Name Blurred
  • Position: Production manager
  • Phone: Blurred
  • Corporate email: Blurred
  • Name Blurred
  • Position: Marketing manager
  • Phone: Blurred
  • Corporate email: Blurred
  • Name Blurred
  • Position: COO (Chief Operating Officer)
  • Phone: Blurred
  • Corporate email: Blurred

Subscribe to BNamericas to gain access to projects, contacts and news related to Exploraciones Novomining S.A. (Ensa).

Other projects in: Mining & Metals (Ecuador)

Get critical information about thousands of Mining & Metals projects in Latin America: what stages they're in, capex, related companies, contacts and more.

  • Project: Bella Maria
  • Current stage: Blurred
  • Updated: 3 months ago
  • Project: Llurimagua
  • Current stage: Blurred
  • Updated: 1 month ago
  • Project: Cisne Loja
  • Current stage: Blurred
  • Updated: 3 months ago
  • Project: Los Osos
  • Current stage: Blurred
  • Updated: 4 months ago
  • Project: Macara Mina
  • Current stage: Blurred
  • Updated: 4 months ago
  • Project: Rumiñahui
  • Current stage: Blurred
  • Updated: 4 months ago

Other companies in: Mining & Metals (Ecuador)

Get critical information about thousands of Mining & Metals companies in Latin America: their projects, contacts, shareholders, related news and more.

  • Company: Empresa Nacional Minera  (Enami EP)
  • Ecuador's state mining company Enami EP has a mandate to ensure the sustainable exploitation of the country's minerals and other non-renewable natural resources, while protectin...
  • Company: Wood Chile
  • Wood Chile is the local unit of Wood plc, a global provider of project, engineering and technical services for the energy and industrial sectors. It operates in Chile through se...
  • Company: Exploraciones Novomining S.A.  (Ensa)
  • Exploraciones Novomining S.A. (Ensa) is an Ecuadoran registered company that holds 100% of the Cascabel copper-gold concession in northern Ecuador. UK miner SolGold plc owns an ...

Company Information

Tradename
Ensa
Business name
Exploraciones Novomining S.A.
Address
Av. 12 de Octubre, Torre 1492, Of. A11-1, Quito, Pichincha
Phone
+593-2-2986606
+593-2-6011021
Corporate email
administrativo@solgoldecuador.com
Website
http://www.solgold.com.au/page/project-areas/ecuador-cascabel/