The agreement signed with Embrapii will make it possible to apply FAPESP resources to projects at the Competence Center, which has CPQD as manager. More
With a strategy focused on investment and separation of infrastructure, Telefónica Hispanoamérica, which encompasses the group’s Spanish-speaking countries, has managed to be self-sustainable. More
- Nokia Solutions and Networks do Brasil Telecomunicações Ltda.
- Asociación Interamericana de Empresas de Telecomunicaciones
- Huawei Chile S.A.
- Liberty Latin America Ltd.
- Intel Corporation
- Superintendencia General de Electricidad y Telecomunicaciones
- Telefónica Móviles Argentina, S.A.
- Telefónica Chile S.A.
- Zener Austral Chile
- Cable & Wireless Communications plc
Get access to exclusive information!
Discover our full potential. Subscribe to gain access to exclusive data on news, projects, companies, and reports about the top industries in Latin America.
Find business opportunities
Our data and analysis can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industries in Latin America. Request a demo to see how we can assist you!