Airport hub News
Honduras’ superior council for public-private partnerships will create a state-owned company to temporarily take control of some international airports, while it readies a tender to award the concessions to the private sector. More
President Jair Bolsonaro is betting on the infrastructure sector as one of the driving forces to restore the health of Latin America’s largest economy, which has been severely impacted by COVID-19. More
Airport hub Projects
- Guadalajara international airport expansion
- Pouso Alegre airports concession
- Arturo Merino Benítez international airport expansion
- Café airport
- El Dorado Airport Expansion
- New Cartagena de Indias airport
- Viña del Mar (Torquemada/Concón) aerodrome expansion
- Salgado Filho international airport expansion (Porto Alegre)
- Tocumen airport expansion
- Palmerola international airport
Airport hub Companies
- OAS S.A.
- Cesel S.A.
- Siemens S.A.C.
- Petroquímica Comodoro Rivadavia S.A.
- Menard México, S.A. de C.V.
- Ministerio de Obras Públicas, Servicios y Vivienda del Estado Plurinacional de Bolivia
- Inframérica Concessionária do Aeroporto de São Gonçalo do Amarante S.A.
- Inframérica Concessionária do Aeroporto de Brasilia S.A.
- Inframerica Participações S.A.
- CNO S.A.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.