Airport hub News
Recent decisions by the city council of Rio de Janeiro and the country's transportation regulator could have a negative financial impact on the company's toll road business. More
BNamericas spoke to Toluca international airport’s chief executive Luis Federico Bertrand Rubio to find out how plans are coming along for the three-airport system President López Obrador proposed for Mexico City. The engineer says his airport is ready, despite criticism from aviation experts. More
Airport hub Projects
- Juan Santamaría International Airport Expansion
- Gustavo Rojas Pinilla airport modernization
- Brasilia's executive airport in São Sebastião (Botelho)
- Triângulo Mineiro and Alto Paranaíba international cargo and passenger airport (Intervales airport)
- Limón International Airport
- Café airport
- Silvio Pettirossi international airport modernization
- Veracruz International Airport Expansion
- Guarujá International Airport Expansion
- Copper Canyon Airport - Chihuahua
Airport hub Companies
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.