Airport road access
Airport road access News
The government will start to provide weekly progress reports for three major railway initiatives. More
Honduras’ superior council for public-private partnerships will create a state-owned company to temporarily take control of some international airports, while it readies a tender to award the concessions to the private sector. More
Airport road access Projects
- Ezeiza airport expansion
- Pinto Martins international airport expansion (Fortaleza)
- La Florida Airport in La Serena (third concession)
- Pouso Alegre airports concession
- Arturo Merino Benítez international airport expansion
- Café airport
- Balmaceda Aerodrome Expansion and Improvement
- Expansion and improvement of the Presidente Carlos Ibáñez del Campo airport in Punta Arenas
- El Dorado Airport Expansion
- New Cartagena de Indias airport
Airport road access Companies
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.