Under the proposed federal budget, ASA's infrastructure budget will rise by 1,200% next year. More
State-owned airport operator ASA could receive around US$22.5mn for infrastructure investments if lawmakers approve the 2021 budget before November 15. More
- Felipe Ángeles International Airport - AIFA (Santa Lucía International Airport - AISL)
- Pinto Martins international airport expansion (Fortaleza)
- Jorge Chávez International Airport expansion
- Guadalajara international airport expansion
- La Florida Airport in La Serena (third concession)
- Pouso Alegre airports concession
- Arturo Merino Benítez international airport expansion
- Café airport
- Balmaceda Aerodrome Expansion and Improvement
- Expansion and improvement of the Presidente Carlos Ibáñez del Campo airport in Punta Arenas
- Coesa Engenharia Ltda.
- Corporación Grupo Terra
- ACO, Inc.
- Secretaría Regional Ministerial de Obras Públicas, Región del Biobío
- Equipos de Construcción S.A. de C.V.
- Arrigoni Ingeniería y Construcción S.A.
- Andrade Gutierrez S.A.
- Castilho Engenharia e Empreendimentos S.A.
- IFM Global Infrastructure Fund
- VINCI Concessions Colombia
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.