Lawmaker Víctor Pérez told BNamericas that several organizations have expressed concerns to him about the complex redesign of the airspace over the valley of Mexico to enable the new Felipe Ángeles international airport and Mexico City international airport operating at the same time. More
Growing passenger traffic in the Andean country will be the driver of a new investment after 2028 to expand the airport further, the concessionaire's CEO told a press conference. More
- Pampulha Airport Concession (Carlos Drummond de Andrade, Minas Gerais)
- Araucanía regional airport (2nd concession)
- Pacific International Airport
- Jorge Chávez International Airport expansion - Air side
- Rafael Núñez airport expansion
- Chinchero - Cusco international airport (AICC)
- Guaraní Airport-Regional Load Hub
- Piura airside rehabilitation and improvement plan
- Silvio Pettirossi airport new terminal
- Chiclayo Airport Airside Rehabilitation
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.