BNamericas spoke to Toluca international airport’s chief executive Luis Federico Bertrand Rubio to find out how plans are coming along for the three-airport system President López Obrador proposed for Mexico City. The engineer says his airport is ready, despite criticism from aviation experts. More
The defense ministry's engineer that oversees the works at the airbase in Mexico state said private companies will build additional airport infrastructure like parking lots. More
- Second group of Provincial Airports in Peru
- Jorge Chávez International Airport expansion
- Viru Viru international airport expansion
- Floripa Airport (ex Hercílio Luz airport) modernization
- Juan Santamaría International Airport Expansion
- Ernesto Cortissoz international airport upgrade
- Gustavo Rojas Pinilla airport modernization
- Brasilia's executive airport in São Sebastião (Botelho)
- Ambrosio Taravella international airport modernization and expansion
- Rafael Núñez airport expansion
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.