Airport hub News
Some of Latin America’s biggest builders of public infrastructure projects have had a hard time getting back into the game after corruption scandals and financial difficulties, while others are now pushing ahead with new projects, in some cases after deep restructuring. Corruption continues to be an obstacle to development that undermines investor confidence and, together with economic challenges, has left a number of countries with trouble in advancing infrastructure programs. Here, we outline the plans and financials of 13 major operators and provide a reference as to their projects in the region. More
Airport hub Projects
- Juan Santamaría International Airport Expansion
- Silvio Pettirossi international airport modernization
- Veracruz International Airport Expansion
- Guarujá International Airport Expansion
- Copper Canyon Airport - Chihuahua
- El Dorado II International Airport
- Greater Natal international airport (NAT)
- Campos Gerais international airport
- Santiago Mariño International Airport expansion
- 20 de Setembro international airport
Airport hub Companies
- Ministerio de Transportes y Telecomunicaciones de la República de Chile (MTT)
- Empresa de los Ferrocarriles del Estado
- Vopak Mexico, S.A. de C.V.
- VINCI Construction Grand Projets-Astaldi
- Woolpert International Inc.
- DP World Chile
- Aeropuertos de Oriente SAS
- Compañía de Inversiones Transoceánica S.A.
- Mitsubishi Corp.
- Banco Interamericano de Desarrollo (BID)
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.