Despite the slight easing of quarantine restrictions in recent weeks, Colombian electricity demand remains 7% below the level registered in January and February, according to a new report. More
June was a strong month for environmental filings, with three new large-scale projects and 18 medium and small-scale renewable generators entering the system. More
- Corpus Christi hydroelectric plant
- Solid Waste Processing Plant in Naucalpan de Juárez (Management and Use of Organic Waste through Energy Recovery)
- Jatobá hydro plant
- New electric cogeneration boiler (MAPA project)
- Los Maquis Hydroelectric Power Plant
- Cartulinas CMPC Maule Cogeneration Plant
- Solid Waste Processing Plant in Monterrey, Nuevo León
- Bordo Poniente IV power generation plant
- Cogeneration of Electric Energy from Biogas Originated from the Anaerobic Treatment of the Effluents of Palnorte Sas
- Self-generation Sabana Sas
- Companhia Energética de Minas Gerais S.A.
- Cemig Geração e Transmissão S.A.
- Copiapó Energía Solar SpA
- TSK Energia e Desenvolvimento Ltda.
- Servicios Eléctricos Elecsa Ltda.
- Enerbios Consultoria em Energias Renováveis e Meio Ambiente Ltda.
- YPF S.A.
- Companhia Retiro Baixo Energética S.A.
- Amazonas Geração e Transmissão de Energia S.A.
- Arcadis Logos S.A.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.