He also recalled that President Abinader said last Thursday that two thousand megabytes had been tendered to be added to the energy system, to bring a generation capacity from three thousand megabytes to five thousand megabytes, to have reserves. More
- MAP (Step 3)
- MAP (Step 2)
- Sorocaba II Thermoelectric Plant (São Paulo, 10,368 MW)
- Triunfo Thermoelectric Plant (Acre, 28.97 MW)
- Itumbiara II Thermoelectric Plant (Goiás, 50 MW)
- Palma Lowland Thermoelectric Plant (Minas Gerais, 30 MW)
- Araucária II Thermoelectric Plant (Parana, 372.8 MW)
- Asa Branca II Thermoelectric Plant (Paraiba, 244,163 MW)
- Itumbiara III Thermoelectric Plant (Goiás, 25 MW)
- New Millennium Thermoelectric Plant (Mato Grosso, 12 MW)
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.