Oscar Ocampo, energy head at competitiveness think tank IMCO, told BNamericas why budget proposal for power utility CFE won't cut it. More
Electricity coverage in the rural area of Cochabamba increased from 74% to 84% in two years, while in the urban area it reaches 99.8%, reported President Luis Arce Catacora during the inauguration of the ... More
- Solid Waste Processing Plant in Monterrey, Nuevo León
- Waste to Energy (WTE) Plant in Caju
- Paso de los Toros cellulose and power plant
- Huimanguillo Tabasco garbage incineration plant
- Araucanía waste-to-energy plant
- Bordo Poniente IV power generation plant
- Solid Waste Processing Plant in Naucalpan de Juárez (Management and Use of Organic Waste through Energy Recovery)
- Paracel cogeneration plant
- Amandina III
Get access to exclusive information!
Discover our full potential. Subscribe to gain access to exclusive data on news, projects, companies, and reports about the top industries in Latin America.
Find business opportunities
Our data and analysis can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industries in Latin America. Request a demo to see how we can assist you!