Bus rapid transit (BRT) system
Bus rapid transit (BRT) system News
The US$714mn project was awarded in four contracts, despite doubts raised by the mayor. More
The latest project to come under fire is a US$692mn contract to build a new BRT corridor for Colombia's capital, which mayor Claudia López opposed during her election campaign. More
Bus rapid transit (BRT) system Projects
- Avenue 68 Transmilenio corridor
- Phase 1-A of the new integrated transport system (BRT) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra
- Sorocaba BRT
- Ciudad de Cali Avenue Transmilenio corridor
- Managua intercity bus terminal
- Metrobus route 4 BRT corridor (Camino de Cintura corridor)
- Elevated trolleybus Eje 8 Sur
- Parque Cidade to Ligação Iguatemi Bus Rapid Transit (Salvador BRT stretch 1)
- Warehouse and Bus Terminal Line N ° 1, Trans.Satelite
- Andean Foot Terminal Expansion
Bus rapid transit (BRT) system Companies
- Black & Veatch Corporation
- Moffatt & Nichol, Inc
- Ferrocarril del Istmo de Tehuantepec, S.A. de C.V.
- Asociación Accidental IASA - APOLO
- Consorcio Zañartu Ingenieros Consultores SpA - Geocontrol S.A.
- DTP Consultores S.A. de C.V.
- EBA Engineering, Inc.
- CDM Smith Inc.
- Wood Brasil
- Consorcio Antioquia al Mar
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.