Cable TV News
In December, officials from the State Department met in Washington with executives from AT&T to urge them to help pull the plug on Nicolás Maduro’s propaganda machine, according to five people familiar with the discussion. More
The company lost contracts in fixed telephony and broadband, according to the telecommunications regulator (IFT). More
Cable TV Companies
- Black & Veatch Corporation
- Techint S.A. de C.V.
- Actividades de Instalaciones y Servicios Cobra S.A.
- Megacable Holdings S.A.B. de C.V.
- Cobra Chile Servicios, S.A.
- Empresa de Tecnologia e Informações da Previdência Social
- Arthur D. Little, Inc.
- JP Morgan Perú
- Valaris plc
- Instituto Federal de Telecomunicaciones (IFT)
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.