The new project is estimated to cost around US$310mn, less than half the original estimate, and is expected to be awarded by early 2020. More
Top state representatives are in China to spark the interest of investors. More
- Tahuín multipurpose project
- Corozal port
- Magdalena River navigation project
- Dique canal recovery - phase 2
- Puerto Solo in Buenaventura
- Nicaragua interoceanic canal
- Inland navigation routes - Stretch I (Arroyito-Catriló)
- Manzanillo International Terminal expansion
- Expansion Tietê-Paraná waterway (section in Sao Paulo state)
- Uruguay river dredging works
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.