Cement plant News
State oil company Ancap will transport up to 380,000t of fuel and 390,000t of cement and limestone per year via the national rail network. More
The Mexican cement group said Ebitda should reach US$3.1bn in 2021, with planned investments through 2023 of US$500mn in capacity expansion projects and US$425mn in bolt-on and other M&A expected to generate an additional US$520mn in Ebitda incrementally over the coming years. More
Cement plant Projects
- Siguaney cement plant modernization
- Balboa Project (Expansion of the Argos cement plant)
- Cement Plant in Ponta Grossa (Companhia de Cimento do Paraná)
- Expansion of the Holcim cement plant in Malagueño Cordoba
- New cement factory in Santiago de Cuba
- Santiago Sur Ready-mix Concrete Plant
- Cemex plant in Maceo
- Potosí cement plant
- Expansion of the L'Amalí cement plant in Olavarría
- Integrated clinker and cement plant
Cement plant Companies
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.