Cement plant News
This type of cement is being produced in Colombia for the first time, where a portion of the traditional clinker, a raw material, is replaced by thermally activated clays (artificial pozzolana). More
BNamericas talks to the creator of a startup that is focused on solutions for the reuse of tailings. More
Cement plant Projects
- Planta de Hormigón Premezclado Santiago Sur
- Expansion of the Holcim cement plant in Malagueño Cordoba
- Expansion of the L'Amalí cement plant in Olavarría
- New cement factory in Santiago de Cuba
- Siguaney cement plant modernization
- Oruro cement plant
- Cement Plant in Ponta Grossa (Companhia de Cimento do Paraná)
- Integrated clinker and cement plant
- Planta Río Claro (Sonsón cement plant)
- Cemex plant in Maceo
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.