Cement plant News
The concrete price-fixing scheme allegedly took place in Georgia between 2010 and 2016. More
In Mexico, our cement volumes increased by 11%, while ready mix and aggregates dropped by 13% and 5%, respectively, during the quarter. Bagged cement continued its growth path supported by government social programs, home improvements and higher remittances. Formal construction activity increased as private sector and government infrastructure projects accelerate. During the quarter, our prices in local-currency terms remained flat on a sequential basis mainly due to a product mix effect. More
Cement plant Projects
- New cement factory in Santiago de Cuba
- Santiago Sur Ready-mix Concrete Plant
- Cemex plant in Maceo
- Potosí cement plant
- Expansion of the L'Amalí cement plant in Olavarría
- Cement Plant in Ponta Grossa (Companhia de Cimento do Paraná)
- Integrated clinker and cement plant
- Planta Río Claro (Sonsón cement plant)
- Cementos Concepción Cement Plant (Cecon)
- Siguaney cement plant modernization
Cement plant Companies
- Empresa Constructora de Obras Industriales No. 9
- Empresa Constructora Integral de Guantánamo
- Empresa Constructora de Obras de Arquitectura No. 57
- Nexxo S.A.
- Concreto y Prefabricados Cía. Ltda
- Empresa Constructora Industrial No. 3
- Empresa Constructora de Obras de Ingeniería No. 24
- SNC-Lavalin Group Inc. (SNC Lavalin)
- Alfran, S.A.
- Votorantim S.A.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.