Cement plant News
The solar farm consists of 32,160 solar panels that will supply up to 20% of the electrical energy consumption at the Argos cement plant in Comayagua. With the start of operations of the farm, Cementos Argos will reduce 10,000 tons of its C0 2 emissions per year. More
This type of cement is being produced in Colombia for the first time, where a portion of the traditional clinker, a raw material, is replaced by thermally activated clays (artificial pozzolana). More
Cement plant Projects
- Planta de Hormigón Premezclado Santiago Sur
- Expansion of the Holcim cement plant in Malagueño Cordoba
- Expansion of the L'Amalí cement plant in Olavarría
- New cement factory in Santiago de Cuba
- Siguaney cement plant modernization
- Oruro cement plant
- Cement Plant in Ponta Grossa (Companhia de Cimento do Paraná)
- Integrated clinker and cement plant
- Planta Río Claro (Sonsón cement plant)
- Cemex plant in Maceo
Cement plant Companies
- Fomento de Construcciones y Contratas, S.A.
- Cámara Nacional de la Industria de Transformación
- Organismo de Evaluación y Fiscalización Ambiental
- Inversiones Orange S.A.
- Kiewit Corporation
- MHC Ingenieria y Construcción de Obras Civiles
- Sika AG
- Sika Perú S.A.C
- Martifer Solar Sistemas Solares S.A.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.