Central Bank News
Foreign direct investment soared in the third quarter of 2020, with the lion's share going to the nation's bustling manufacturing and assembly industry. Honduras also said it was preparing to present a comprehensive reconstruction plan in Spain as part of efforts to confront the pandemic and last year's hurricanes. More
The Bahamas' central bank provided new details of the ongoing process to approve the nation's first batch of authorized providers of the Sand Dollar currency, the world's first fully central bank-backed digital currency (CBDC). More
Central Bank Companies
- Bank of Jamaica
- Banco de la Reserva Federal de Atlanta / Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
- Banco Central de Venezuela
- Banco de México
- Banco Central del Ecuador (BCE)
- Banco Central de Chile
- Banco Central de la República Argentina
- Banco Central de Reserva del Perú
- Banque de la République d'Haïti (Banco de la República de Haití)
- Centrale Bank van Aruba
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.