Central Bank News
The IMF increased its GDP growth estimates for the region to 5.8% in 2021 and 3.2% in 2022. More
Jorge Chávez, former president of the central bank, told BNamericas that public savings were wiped out, so the country needs to ramp up tax collection or obtain foreign debt, which also carries risks. More
Central Bank Companies
- Bank of Jamaica
- Banco de la Reserva Federal de Atlanta / Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
- Banco Central de Venezuela
- Banco de México
- Banco Central del Ecuador (BCE)
- Banco Central de Chile
- Banco Central de la República Argentina
- Banco Central de Reserva del Perú
- Banque de la République d'Haïti (Banco de la República de Haití)
- Centrale Bank van Aruba
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.