Change in Schedule
Change in Schedule News
Altán Redes will now prioritize roll-out in 82,119 locations with fewer than 250 inhabitants and 10,592 locations with 250-5,000 residents. More
The decision was a result of the late delivery of the technical documentation for construction and the continuous changes to the project by the National Atomic Energy Commission (CNEA), the company said. More
Change in Schedule Projects
- Floripa Airport (ex Hercílio Luz airport) modernization
- Polyethylene plant
- GNL del Plata regasification plant
- LNG Mejillones Storage Tank
- Punta Lagunas Natural Gas Project
- Centro Energetico de las Americas (CELA)
- Monteverde-Chorrillo transportation and distribution of LPG
- Tamazunchale-El Sauz pipeline
- Ojinaga-El Encino Pipeline
- Mexico-Guatemala Pipeline
Change in Schedule Companies
- Anglo American plc
- Minería y Medio Ambiente Ltda.
- Metro de Panamá S.A.
- Generadora Sol Soliv S.p.A.
- HMV Ingenieros Ltda., Sucursal Lima
- Julio Bustamante y Asociados S.A.C
- Dragados Micoperi Offshore, S.A.P.I. de C.V.
- Pedelta Colombia S.A.S
- Dirección General de Hidrocarburos del Gobierno de Salta
- Consórcio TC-Linha 4 Amarela
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.