Coal producers in Coahuila state have asked the Mexican state power company to change mineral specifications as the industry struggles to recover from the pandemic's impact and cancelled purchase agreements announced in June. More
Mexico’s mining production slips 17.8% as COVID-19-related suspensions weigh on operations, but gold, silver and lead are among the minerals showing signs of a rebound. More
- Improvement Rehabilitation And Maintenance Of The Trunk Road Of The Coal Rabanal Sector Municipality Of Guacheta Department Of Cundinamarca.
- San Juan
- Elimination of the Use of Petcoke in the Guacolda Power Plant and Adjustment of the Electric Generation Capacity
- Alto Chicama
- Maquinaria Y Equipo Pesado Para Manejo De Carbon Sde 2014
- Construcción de una planta potabilizadora para las UU.HH.MM. Irapuato, Gto.
- Operational Modification of Tailings Pullalli Plant Tailings
- Temporary disposal of generation waste from the CTM 4 unit in the existing CTM Warehouse
- Environmental Impact Study Salares Norte Project
- Wastewater Collection and Treatment System of the Town of Lican Ray
- Vale S.A.
- Empresas Copec S.A.
- Sociedad Punta del Cobre S.A.
- Sociedad Minera de Santander S.A.S. (Minesa)
- Altiplano Metals Inc.
- Equinox Gold Corp.
- Department of Natural Resources of the Government of Canada
- Kingsmen Resources, Ltd.
- Geo Soluções Ambientais Ltda.
- Dirección General de Asuntos Ambientales Mineros de Perú
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.