Combined cycle News
Projects due to be opened before the 2024 elections include the modernization of 13 hydroelectric units and the construction of three new generators. More
The official Brazil Oil, Gas & Energy Summit will take place on 26th-27th of May in Rio de Janeiro, under the support of ANP, Brazil's National Hydrocarbons Agency, and ApexBrasil and the Ministry of Mines and Energy. More
Combined cycle Projects
- San Luis Potosí combined cycle plant (CCC San Luis Potosí)
- Manzanillo III combined cycle plant
- Asa Branca I Thermoelectric Plant (Paraiba, 325,754 MW)
- Las Garzas Photovoltaic Park
- Las Vegas Solar Park
- Lun Photovoltaic Solar Park
- Tigre Photovoltaic Park Modification
- Las Tencas Photovoltaic Park
- Elite 1 CC combined-cycle generation plant
- Riviera Maya combined cycle plant
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.