Combined cycle News
An estimated 500,000 Colombian households do not have access to electricity, with around 335,000 located in areas not connected to the national power grid. More
Experts highlighted at a webinar that renewable energy development is hampered by legal uncertainty and questionable reforms. More
Combined cycle Projects
- Marlim Azul thermo plant (ex Vale Azul II thermo plant)
- Quisqueya 3 Combined Cycle Power Plant
- Tierra Mojada combined cycle plant
- Porto do Açu III Thermoelectric Plant (GNA II)
- Estrella de Mar III combined cycle plant
- Puerto Solo in Buenaventura
- Los Rulos combined cycle plant
- Termocandelaria expansion
- San Luis Río Colorado combined cycle plant (C.C. San Luis Río Colorado)
- González Ortega combined cycle plant (C.C. González Ortega)
Combined cycle Companies
- Odebrecht Ingeniería & Construcción Internacional - Perú
- Naes Corporation
- Thyssenkrupp South America
- AR Coihue SpA
- Inversiones La Frontera Sur S.p.A.
- Geoconsult - PI Projetos e Serviços Ambientais Ltda.
- Ambiente y Territorio S.A.
- Elecnor Chile S.A.
- Coordinación Técnico Administrativa De Obras, S.A. De C.V.
- Ferrostaal GmbH
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.