Combined cycle News
In the second part of an interview with BNamericas, Natalia Gutiérrez, president of the Colombian power generators association Acolgen, talks about legal security for investors, the future of large-scale hydroelectric power, and the growing importance of natural gas in the national energy mix. More
Langa International and Natixis have successfully closed senior facilities totaling US$85 million for an approx. 140 MWp portfolio of about 20 solar photovoltaic (“PV”) plants in Chile (the “Portfolio”). More
Combined cycle Projects
- Energía de Celaya combined cycle gas plant
- Las Arcillas natural gas plant
- Tajín Energía I combined cycle plant
- Cartagena thermoelectric plant
- Termosolo 2
- Termosolo 1
- El Tesorito thermo plant
- El Campesino combined-cycle plant
- Manuel Belgrano II thermoelectric plant (TMB II)
- Valle de Mexico II combined cycle plant
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.