The private sector met on Wednesday to discuss infrastructure projects such as the Zapotillo dam, the Puerto Vallarta delta, the Purgatorio dam and the Encarnación de Díaz railway section. More
The Mexican government of Nuevo León state will invest 2bn pesos (US$106mn) in the Presa Libertad project this year, but the total cost for the dam could increase to up to 5bn pesos due to tourism. More
- Xingó water supply channel, phase 1
- Paltuture dam
- Salto Grande hydroelectric complex modernization and improvement (first stage)
- Chonta dam
- La Libertad dam
- Potrero del Clavillo Multipurpose Water Project
- El Salto hydroelectric project
- Portezuelo del Viento hydro plant
- Santiago hydroelectric project
- Toachi-Pilatón hydro plant
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.