Distribution network News
Construction works on a US$136mn reservoir have started, while a desalination plant in Atacama region has been finished and is expected to start operations in December. More
In the 35th session of OCAD Paz, 9 projects were approved to bring electric power to more than 4,700 families, for more than $ 93,000 million pesos, more than the total approved in 2019 that was for about $ 85,000 million pesos. More
Distribution network Projects
- Second Chaco potable water project
- Los Cabos desalination plant, Baja California Sur (Cabo San Lucas desalination plant)
- Section 3 rehabiliation of the Tibitoc - Casablanca line (Phase III: north sub-section)
- Playas de Rosarito desalination plant
- Francisco de Paula de Santander Metropolitan Aqueduct - Phase 4 (Cúcuta Metropolitan Aqueduct)
- Francisco de Paula de Santander Metropolitan Aqueduct - Phase 3 (Cúcuta Metropolitan Aqueduct)
- Francisco de Paula de Santander Metropolitan Aqueduct - Phase 1 (Cúcuta Metropolitan Aqueduct)
- Los Molinos-Córdoba canal expansion
- Renewable drinking water network stage One
- Expansion and Renfunctionalization in drinking water supply in the town of Salsipuedes
Distribution network Companies
- Rumo Certo Construtora Ltda.
- Iguá Saneamento S.A.
- Arcadis Logos S.A.
- Governo do Estado de Paraná
- Organismo de Cuenca Lerma-Santiago-Pacífico
- Encibra S.A. Estudos e Projetos de Engenharia
- Consorcio Constructora Nuevo Maipo S.A.
- Empresa Pública Metropolitana de Agua Potable y Saneamiento
- Construcciones y Carreteras S.A. de C.V.
- Energoprojekt Niskogradnja S.A.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.