Distribution network News
It seeks to guarantee communities in vulnerable situations the Human Right to Drinking Water and Sanitation. More
Water authority Conagua disclosed the amount it spent on the water, drainage and treatment program (Proagua) that subsidizes up to 60% of state, municipal and operators’ water projects during the first three quarters of 2020. More
Distribution network Projects
- Reconquista water pipeline
- New Guandu (ex Guandu II water complex)
- Pesillo-Imbabura potable water network
- Southern Lima desalination plant
- Northern Lima desalination plant
- Gran Tulum aqueduct
- Section 3 rehabiliation of the Tibitoc - Casablanca line (Phase III: north sub-section)
- Section 3 rehabilitation of the Tibitoc-Casablanca line (Phase II: 60" pipe)
- Sectorization of the potable water and sewer system from the upper part of Chorrillos: Próceres Matrix
- Playas de Rosarito desalination plant
Distribution network Companies
- Odebrecht Ingeniería & Construcción Internacional - Perú
- Instituto de Acueductos y Alcantarillados Nacionales
- Themag Engenharia e Gerenciamento Ltda.
- Advanced Logistics Group S.A.
- Constructora Virgo S.A. de C.V
- Industrial y Constructora S.A.
- Tribunal de Contas da União do Brasil
- Acciona Agua S.A.U., Agencia en Chile
- Ambiente y Territorio S.A.
- Elecnor Chile S.A.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.