Distribution network News
Despite violent attacks against one of its offices during Chile's social unrest and the risk of subsidiary Essal losing its concession, the biggest risks to Chile’s largest water utility stem from possible regulatory changes and the pressing need for climate-related investments. More
A US-based environmental group, together with private companies and government officials, created the fund to find solutions to looming water shortages. More
Distribution network Projects
- Desvío Arijón water system, stage II
- Northern Lima desalination plant
- Southern Lima desalination plant
- Gran Tulum aqueduct
- Potable Water Treatment Plant in Cajamarca (PWTP Cajamarca)
- Playas de Rosarito desalination plant
- Section 3 rehabiliation of the Tibitoc - Casablanca line (Phase III: north sub-section)
- Section 3 rehabilitation of the Tibitoc-Casablanca line (Phase II: 60" pipe)
- Reconquista water pipeline
- Second Chaco potable water project
Distribution network Companies
- Consorcio Obrainsa - Astaldi
- Marquisa S.A.C. Contratistas Generales
- Eathisa Euroamericana De Técnicas Hidráulicas S.A.
- AMG Obras Civiles S.A.
- AMG Obras Civiles S.A – CEA Construcciones S.A – UT
- Boetto & Buttigliengo S.A.
- Veolia Environnement S.A.
- Constructora Heisecke S.A.
- Chimen Aike S.A.
- INAR Asociados S.A.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.