Dry ports News
Triunfo Logística is expected to keep supporting the Brazilian state-run firm from Rio de Janeiro. More
The financiers of the project's debt are the FDN with US$103.7 million, the Inter-American Development Bank with US$200 million, Bancoldex with US$30 million and Davivienda with US$60 million. More
Dry ports Projects
- Punta Colonet multimodal port project
- Cruise terminal in San Juan del Sur
- Expansion of Atlantic Petroleum Terminal in Moin
- Maracanaú dry port
- Intercopper (Interacid terminal expansion)
- First dry port of Peru in Desaguadero
- Liquid bulk terminal in en Capuaba, Vila Velha
- Expansion of Royal Vopak's terminal in Santos port
- Manaus new industrial port
- International Antofagasta dry port
Dry ports Companies
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.