Even considering uncertainty in Argentina and Mexico, capital spending in the region's electric power sector is expected to rise this year. More
Enel, through its renewable energy subsidiary Enel Green Power Mexico (EGPM), today inaugurated the 103MW Salitrillos wind farm, which has just been completed and connected to the network in Reynosa, in the Mexican state of Tamaulipas. More
- Ministerio de Energía y Minas de la República del Perú
- Pan American Finance
- EOS Ingeniería S.L.
- I2d Ingeniería Ltda.
- AES Gener S.A.
- Consorcio Eólico S.A.
- V&A Derecho, Ambiente y Comunidad
- Ministerio de Energía y Recursos Naturales No Renovables de la República del Ecuador
- Secretaría de Medio Ambiente y Recursos Naturales
- Comisión Federal de Electricidad
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.