The project is part of the Zero Fossil Fuels initiative in Galapagos and proposes the installation of a 14.8 MW renewable energy system with 40.9 MWh batteries and a transmission line and electrical substations on the Baltra and Santa Cruz islands. More
• With the Energy Transition Law, which was approved by the Congress of the Republic and now passes to presidential approval, the green and blue hydrogen projects will be able to access rent over-deduction, VAT exclusion, zero tariffs and accelerated depreciation. • These incentives will also extend to smart metering and large-scale energy storage equipment and investments. This law clarifies and ratifies that smart meters and their installation will not have any additional cost for users. • The tax benefits of VAT exclusion, zero tariffs, income over-deduction and accelerated depreciation, which were established in Law 1715, will be extended to energy efficiency projects. More
- SEDIC S.A. Ingenieros Consultores
- Tecna Bolivia, S.A.
- Eco Ingenieros S.A. de C.V.
- Veolia Holding America Latina S.A.
- Quanta Services Colombia SAS
- GM Colombian Hydro S.A.S.
- Astaldi Concessioni S.R.L. Agencia en Chile
- Odebrecht Energía del Perú S.A.
- Siemens Gamesa Energia Renovável Ltda.
- Sunny Power S.R.L
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.