As parts of the Caribbean struggle due to the drop in tourism, electricity providers are trying to cope without sacrificing their long-term goals of greater renewables generation. More
If it goes through, 40% of the US$1.2bn-plus deal would be financed with bank loans. More
- Ensenada Barragán thermal plant expansion
- San Carlos wind farm
- Unit 3 of the Almirante Álvaro Alberto nuclear power plant (Angra 3)
- Punta Catalina thermo plant
- Veracruz hydroelectric plant
- Vila Acre II wind farm
- La Cruz Solar project update
- Mayo I hydro plant
- CFE: Electric Substation 1621 North-South Distribution (5th Phase)
- Moya Photovoltaic Park
- Iberdrola Ingeniería y Consultoría México, S.A. de C.V.
- Cobra Instalaciones y Servicios, S.A.
- Empresas ICA S.A.B de C.V.
- Obrascón Huarte Lain, S.A.
- Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems de México, S.A. de C.V.
- Hyundai Engineering & Construction Co., Ltd.
- Abengoa Chile S.A.
- Power Construction Corporation of China
- Corporación Eléctrica del Ecuador
- Sinohydro Corporation Ltd.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.