Power purchase agreement (PPA)
Power purchase agreement (PPA) News
The BOOT 2020 project includes the engineering, procurement, construction, operation and maintenance of power plants in four areas of the Amazon that will provide 232MW to oil fields. More
Neoenergia is weighing up fuel supply alternatives for the Termopernambuco plant to compete in the upcoming power tenders. More
Power purchase agreement (PPA) Projects
Power purchase agreement (PPA) Companies
- Sistemas de innovacion y desarrollo ambiental S.C.
- Generadora de Energía del Perú S.A.
- METKA EGN Ltd.
- Consorcio Solar do Sertão
- Eolica Mesa La Paz S. de R.L. de C.V.
- Empresa de Pesquisa Energética
- Gobierno de la República del Ecuador
- Solar Park Viborillas, S. de R. L. de C. V.
- AES Tietê Energia S.A.
- Juarez Renovables S.A.P.I. De C.V.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.