Power purchase agreement (PPA)
Power purchase agreement (PPA) News
Cartagena-based Afinia plans to invest US$2bn over the next decade to upgrade and expand electric power infrastructure for its 1.7mn users. More
Twenty parties presented 66 projects for a total of 7.11GW, according to information from wholesale power market administrator Cammesa. More
Power purchase agreement (PPA) Projects
Power purchase agreement (PPA) Companies
- MPC Münchmeyer Petersen Capital AG
- ENGIE Latam S.A.
- Superintendencia General de Electricidad y Telecomunicaciones
- Montecristi Solar FV, S.A.S.
- Echoenergia Participações S.A
- Pirapora IX Energias Renováveis S.A.
- Horus Solar S.A. de C.V.
- Hidroeléctrica Karpa S.A.C.
- Steelcons Empreiteira e Construção Civil Ltda.
- Sistemas de Innovación y Desarrollo Ambiental, S.C
Get access to exclusive information!
Discover our full potential. Subscribe to gain access to exclusive data on news, projects, companies, and reports about the top industries in Latin America.
Find business opportunities
Our data and analysis can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industries in Latin America. Request a demo to see how we can assist you!