Power purchase agreement (PPA)
Power purchase agreement (PPA) News
We are rich in renewables, with those words Sebastián Novoa, president of ACEN, began his speech at the Energyear Conosur 2022 event, held on May 26, however, he added that a type of mechanism must be deepened that allows green expansion but that it does not harm the costs of the system, raising the tariffs to the final users to encourage technologies that, for now, are not very efficient from the economic point of view. More
Oscar Ocampo, energy coordinator at competition think tank IMCO, outlines the government's next steps to move against the legacy contracts. More
Power purchase agreement (PPA) Projects
- Guayama Solar Energy (GSE)
- São Gonçalo 19 photovoltaic plant (São Gonçalo III photovoltaic complex)
- Serra do Mel I photovoltaic plant (Serra Branca cluster)
- São Gonçalo 17 photovoltaic plant (São Gonçalo III photovoltaic complex)
- Toabré wind farm (Phase I)
- Lomas de Duqueco wind farm
- Ituango hydro (Hidroituango)
- Ventos de São João Paulo II wind farm (Ventos do Piauí III complex)
- Ventos de São Vitor 6 wind farm (São Vitor Complex)
- Ventos de São Ciro wind farm (Ventos do Piauí II complex)
Power purchase agreement (PPA) Companies
- Superintendencia General de Electricidad y Telecomunicaciones
- Ministerio de Obras Públicas y Comunicaciones de la República del Paraguay
- F&S Solar Concept GmbH
- Montecristi Solar FV, S.A.S.
- Echoenergia Participações S.A
- ENGIE Latam S.A.
- Pirapora IX Energias Renováveis S.A.
- Empresa de Pesquisa Energética
- Horus Solar S.A. de C.V.
- Hidroeléctrica Karpa S.A.C.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.