Power purchase agreement (PPA)
Power purchase agreement (PPA) News
In the second part of an interview with BNamericas, Natalia Gutiérrez, president of the Colombian power generators association Acolgen, talks about legal security for investors, the future of large-scale hydroelectric power, and the growing importance of natural gas in the national energy mix. More
Copper commission Cochilco predicts clean energy sources will account for 49% of power used in the industry by 2023 compared with the current 10.5%. More
Power purchase agreement (PPA) Projects
Power purchase agreement (PPA) Companies
- F&S Solar Concept GmbH
- Ciclo Combinado Tierra Mojada SRL de CV
- Steelcons Empreiteira e Construção Civil Ltda.
- AES Tietê Energia S.A.
- Echoenergia Participações S.A
- Ministerio de Obras Públicas y Comunicaciones de la República del Paraguay
- Sistemas de innovacion y desarrollo ambiental S.C.
- Generadora de Energía del Perú S.A.
- METKA EGN Ltd.
- Consorcio Solar do Sertão
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.