Power purchase agreement (PPA)
Power purchase agreement (PPA) News
According to Fitch Ratings, it is unlikely that any firm in the regulated market will be downgraded this year, but challenges are bigger in the free power market. More
BNamericas provides a snapshot of the planned energy sector roadmap of Luis Rodolfo Abinader Corona who is set to become the country's new president. More
Power purchase agreement (PPA) Projects
- Sol do Sertão XXXV photovoltaic plant
- Sol do Sertão XIV photovoltaic plant
- Sol do Sertão XXXVI photovoltaic plant
- Sol do Sertão XII photovoltaic plant
- Sol do Sertão XIII photovoltaic plant
- Sol do Sertão VIII photovoltaic plant
- San Jorge and El Mataco wind farm
- Budweiser wind park (ex-Achiras II)
- Genelba Plus thermal power plant
- Açu II Thermoelectric Plant (GNA II)
Power purchase agreement (PPA) Companies
- AES Tietê Energia S.A.
- Echoenergia Participações S.A
- Ministerio de Obras Públicas y Comunicaciones de la República del Paraguay
- Sistemas de innovacion y desarrollo ambiental S.C.
- Generadora de Energía del Perú S.A.
- METKA EGN Ltd.
- Consorcio Solar do Sertão
- Eolica Mesa La Paz S. de R.L. de C.V.
- Empresa de Pesquisa Energética
- Gobierno de la República del Ecuador
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.