Environmental conflict News
Peru’s deputy minister Augusto Cauti spoke with BNamericas about investments in the sector, social protests and the suspension of the construction license for the Tía María copper project, as well as a proposed new mining law based on sustainability and competitiveness. More
Environmental conflict Companies
- ERM México, S.A .de C.V.
- Paul Hastings LLP
- Schneider Electric Chile S.A.
- Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau
- Instituto Brasileiro do Meio Ambiente e dos Recursos Naturais Renováveis
- Corporación Autónoma Regional de Cundinamarca
- EOG Resources, Inc.
- Ente Nacional de Obras Hídricas de Saneamiento
- Ministerio de Agricultura y Riego de la República del Perú
- Servicio Nacional de Aguas Subterráneas, Riego y Avenamiento
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.