Environmental conflict News
The charges includes the use of explosives over authorized levels in 136 blasts. More
Two projects, the ALO Sur and Accenorte road concessions, will be close to the Bogotá River, where a court ruling forces authorities to direct efforts to decontaminate and to preserve its ecosystem. More
Environmental conflict Companies
- Minera Yanacocha S.R.L.
- World Economic Forum / Foro Económico Mundial
- Companhia de Desenvolvimento dos Vales do São Francisco e do Parnaíba
- Walm Engenharia e Tecnologia Ambiental Ltda.
- Camuzzi Gas Pampeana S.A.
- Nexxo S.A.
- Instituto do Meio Ambiente e Recursos Hídricos
- Gobierno Provincial del Guayas
- Ministerio de Ambiente de la República Oriental del Uruguay
- ITI - Information Technology Industry Council
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.