Environmental conflict News
Ensuring the supply of minerals is considered key to the development of clean technologies for the transition to low-carbon energy, such as solar panels, wind turbines and lithium-ion batteries. More
The lawsuits show there is abuse of the legal system to obstruct economic activities in general and the mining industry in particular, mining law expert Andrés Ycaza tells BNamericas. More
Environmental conflict Companies
- SGS Colombia S.A.
- COMSA Corporación México
- Evonik Degussa Argentina S.A.
- Instituto Brasileiro do Meio Ambiente e dos Recursos Naturais Renováveis
- Alfa Laval S. A. Sucursal Perú
- Gobierno del Estado de Veracruz
- Territorio y Medio Ambiente, S.A. de C.V.
- MWH Global Inc.
- Alcaldía de Barranquilla
- Servicio de Evaluación Ambiental de la República de Chile
Get access to exclusive information!
Discover our full potential. Subscribe to gain access to exclusive data on news, projects, companies, and reports about the top industries in Latin America.
Find business opportunities
Our data and analysis can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industries in Latin America. Request a demo to see how we can assist you!