In this new report on political risk, we focus on the tense situation in Argentina, where former President Cristina Fernández has just surprised everyone by announcing that she will not be a candidate for president but for vice president instead, giving her space to an old ally. As always, we also look at the internal and external risks for Latin America’s largest economies, while tracking regulatory changes and reform proposals that affect key industries and the wider economy. More
- Bureau Veritas México
- Mexichem, S.A.B. de C.V
- Unidad Nacional de Gestión de Riesgo de Desastres ( UNGRD )
- Abeinsa Infraestructuras Medio Ambiente S.A.
- Sistema de Aguas de la Ciudad de México (Sacmex)
- Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau
- Inmobiliaria Espacio S.A.
- BBVA Asset Management, S.A., S.G.I.I.C.
- Fondo Financiero para el Desarrollo de la Cuenca del Plata
- Paul Hastings, Sao Paulo Office
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.