While the country is expected to have capacity to recycle up to 264,000t/y of plastic packaging in the coming years, it is considered necessary to give more incentives to domestic consumers. More
COVID-19 fundamentally changed our consumption behavior and the global demand for energy, causing a reduction in CO2 emission rates. However, in a post-pandemic scenario, this demand is expected to increase in step with the global economic recovery. More
- Solid Waste Recycling Project Contaminated with Hazardous Substances
- Waste Separation Plant Inser Sa
- Kal Tire TRS
- Recycling plant for oils, rubber and plastics out of use
- Dismantling and Recycling Plant for Vehicle Parts and Metal Scrap
- Recyclable Material Separation Plant
- Barranqueras Waste Separation Plant Optimization
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.