The regulations that will govern the allocation of these funds to areas located near mining-energy projects have already been completed, in a measure that seeks to curb social protests such as those affecting the Quellaveco and Tía María projects. More
The agency ratified the authorization to build the US$1.4bn mining project for Southern Copper, which confirmed the resolution and asked the communities to maintain a climate of social peace. More
- Recycling plant for oils, rubber and plastics out of use
- Dismantling and Recycling Plant for Vehicle Parts and Metal Scrap
- Kal Tire TRS
- Solvent Recycling Plant and Production of Alternative Liquid and Solid Fuel
- Recyclable Material Separation Plant
- Waste Separation Plant Inser Sa
- Improvement of Riles Treatment Plant and Optimization of Wine Storage and Juice Concentrate Companies Lourdes
- Solid Waste Recycling Project Contaminated with Hazardous Substances
- Barranqueras Waste Separation Plant Optimization
- Plant for Environmental Processes, Segregation, Valorization, Recycling of Industrial and Household Waste
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.