The main projects include expanding Bogotá’s metro, a US$1.6bn rail line in Cali, a US$1.2bn deepwater port in Barranquilla and a subway line in Medellín. More
- Plant for Environmental Processes, Segregation, Valorization, Recycling of Industrial and Household Waste
- Recycling plant for oils, rubber and plastics out of use
- Dismantling and Recycling Plant for Vehicle Parts and Metal Scrap
- Kal Tire TRS
- Solvent Recycling Plant and Production of Alternative Liquid and Solid Fuel
- Recyclable Material Separation Plant
- Waste Separation Plant Inser Sa
- Improvement of Riles Treatment Plant and Optimization of Wine Storage and Juice Concentrate Companies Lourdes
- Solid Waste Recycling Project Contaminated with Hazardous Substances
- Barranqueras Waste Separation Plant Optimization
- Ministerio de Ambiente de la República Oriental del Uruguay
- Instituto do Meio Ambiente e Recursos Hídricos
- Engie S.A.
- Minera Yanacocha S.R.L.
- Mexichem Resinas Colombia S.A.S.
- Clarion Events Ltd.
- ITI - Information Technology Industry Council
- Veolia Servicios Perú S.A.C.
- Greenpeace International
- Procuraduría Federal de Protección al Ambiente
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.