According to global analysts and representatives of Chile’s mining industry, decarbonization will put raw materials producers under the spotlight as sustainable mining practices will be required. More
Experts foresee a supply deficit from 2023 to 2025 due to a lack of financing for new projects and expansions. More
- Plant for Environmental Processes, Segregation, Valorization, Recycling of Industrial and Household Waste
- Recycling plant for oils, rubber and plastics out of use
- Dismantling and Recycling Plant for Vehicle Parts and Metal Scrap
- Kal Tire TRS
- Solvent Recycling Plant and Production of Alternative Liquid and Solid Fuel
- Recyclable Material Separation Plant
- Waste Separation Plant Inser Sa
- Improvement of Riles Treatment Plant and Optimization of Wine Storage and Juice Concentrate Companies Lourdes
- Solid Waste Recycling Project Contaminated with Hazardous Substances
- Barranqueras Waste Separation Plant Optimization
- ITI - Information Technology Industry Council
- Veolia Servicios Perú S.A.C.
- Greenpeace International
- Procuraduría Federal de Protección al Ambiente
- BASF S.A.
- Orbia Advance Corporation S.A.B. de C.V.
- Braskem S.A.
- GeoSystems International Inc.
- Subsecretaría de Medio Ambiente de la Provincia del Neuquén
- Evonik Mexico S.A. de C.V.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.