The company's CEO and president for Latin America, Manuel Macedo, speaks with BNamericas about trends and challenges in the Brazilian energy sector. More
In a surprising move after a disagreement with national oil giant Pemex that led to months-long negotiations last year, the company has decided to continue expanding activities at its Etileno XXI complex. More
- Polo GasLub (ex Comperj)
- Cellulosic ethanol plant (E2G) in Bonfim
- Corn ethanol plant in Sidrolândia
- Ethane Maritime Terminal in Coatzacoalcos/Nanchital
- BSBIOS Ethanol Plant
- Biomex ethanol plant
- Corn ethanol production plant
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Plant
- Production capacity maintenance of ethane II derivatives of Morelos petrochemical complex
- Oil additive facility
- Raízen Energia S.A.
- Corporación Romero Group S.A.C.
- NALCO Water
- São Martinho S.A.
- Venezolana De Proyectos Integrados - Vepica, C.A.
- Pemex Transformación Industrial, S.A. de C.V.
- Evonik Degussa Brasil Ltda.
- Evonik Degussa Argentina S.A.
- OPC Ingeniería y Construcción, S.A. de C.V.
- Logum Logística S.A.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.