The environmental evaluation of the US$2.6bn project to build line No. 7 has been put on hold, while some of the lines damaged during the ongoing chaos in Chile will take weeks or even months before they can resume operations. More
- LNG to Power
- Omega Green biofuels complex
- Necochea wind farm
- Lapa to Parque da Cidade bus rapid transit (Salvador BRT stretch 2)
- Santa Lorenza I hydroelectric plant
- Albireo 1 solar park (ex Capellar Solar 1)
- Albireo 2 solar park (ex Capella Solar 2)
- Malaspina wind farm
- Gastre wind park
- Ñuble run-of-the-river hydro plant
- SN Power S.A.
- CAF (Banco de Desarrollo de América Latina)
- Superintendencia Financiera de Colombia
- Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) - Banco Interamericano de Desarrollo (BID)
- EIG Global Energy Partners
- Arena Minerals Inc.
- Japan Bank for International Cooperation (JBIC)
- Goldman Sachs Group, Inc.
- Japan International Cooperation Agency
- China Lac Cooperation Fund
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.