Mexico's state-owned power utility and several other major corporates are primed for downgrades, said Banorte, following Standard & Poor's downgrades of the Mexican sovereign and Pemex, particularly in light of the agency's negative outlook on the nation amid low oil prices and the COVID-19 crisis. More
- Improvement of Technical and Operational Capabilities of Corinto port
- LNG to Power
- Albireo 2 solar park (ex Capella Solar 2)
- Albireo 1 solar park (ex Capellar Solar 1)
- Lapa to Parque da Cidade bus rapid transit (Salvador BRT stretch 2)
- Santa Lorenza I hydroelectric plant
- Malaspina wind farm
- Gastre wind park
- Ñuble run-of-the-river hydro plant
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.