“This is a very important milestone. This is an excellent opportunity to show our commitment to multilateralism and international integration, especially considering the pillars that Chile is promoting in APEC in the financial area, ”said Minister Felipe Larraín. More
An expanding range of financial instruments are prompting an increasing number of businesses to sell bonds and shares to fund their growth plans. More
- LNG to Power
- Omega Green biofuels complex
- Necochea wind farm
- Lapa to Parque da Cidade bus rapid transit (Salvador BRT stretch 2)
- Santa Lorenza I hydroelectric plant
- Albireo 1 solar park (ex Capellar Solar 1)
- Albireo 2 solar park (ex Capella Solar 2)
- Malaspina wind farm
- Gastre wind park
- Ñuble run-of-the-river hydro plant
- SN Power S.A.
- CAF (Banco de Desarrollo de América Latina)
- Superintendencia Financiera de Colombia
- Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) - Banco Interamericano de Desarrollo (BID)
- EIG Global Energy Partners
- Arena Minerals Inc.
- Japan Bank for International Cooperation (JBIC)
- Goldman Sachs Group, Inc.
- Japan International Cooperation Agency
- China Lac Cooperation Fund
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.