There is US$2.6tn in “dry powder” private equity capital globally ready to release and a pool of private limited partners eager to the pull the trigger on investment as economies begin to exit the pandemic’s initial shock, according to an EY Global specialist. More
BNamericas interviews a CIO at a leading Latin American asset manager about the ESG trends that are impacting the business of many companies in the region. More
- Parnaíba 5A and 5B (Parnaíba V) thermo power plant
- LNG to Power
- Ñuble run-of-the-river hydro plant
- Improvement of Technical and Operational Capabilities of Corinto port
- Lapa to Parque da Cidade bus rapid transit (Salvador BRT stretch 2)
- Santa Lorenza I hydroelectric plant
- Rio Cuarto wastewater treatment plant
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.