Flood control News
The SCT gave progress reports on Monday for Mexico's Santa María dam project, section two of the Maya train and the Mexico City-Toluca Interurban train. More
"The challenges are enormous but so are the opportunities," said Divya Mankikar, global head of ESG market engagement at rating agency S&P during an event hosted by the Latin America-focused development bank. More
Flood control Projects
- River Defence Works on the Cañete and Huaura Rivers
- Aluvionales Works in Quebradas de Iquique and Alto Hospicio, Tarapacá Region
- Flood control initiative for Mayagüez's Guanajibo rriver
- Litoral Paulista Road System Concession
- Río Verde multipurpose project
- Chironta reservoir
- Juan Díaz wastewater treatment plant expansion (module 2)
- Livílcar dam
- El Tablón multipurpose dam
- Guacerique II reservoir
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.