The participating teams developed solutions to measure, monitor and predict the effects of climate change on glaciers, wetlands and forest fires in peri-urban areas, using data and high-resolution satellite images provided by the SAF and the Open Data Cube of the Data Observatory. More
- New Guandu (ex Guandu II water complex)
- Renewable drinking water network stage One
- Expansion and Renfunctionalization in drinking water supply in the town of Salsipuedes
- 2nd stage drinking water totalizer plan in COLON, ENTRE RÍOS - APyS
- Juarez Celman Station Aqueduct (Provision North)
- Canal General drainage tunnel
- Azapa canal enclosure
- Temascaltepec dam and pumping station (fourth phase of the Cutzamala)
- Water Network for Shale Gas in Neuquén
- São Paulo Reservoir Management Project
- Tribunal de Contas da União do Brasil
- Ambiente y Territorio S.A.
- Elecnor Chile S.A.
- Impresa Pizzarotti & C.S.P.A.
- Instituto do Meio Ambiente e Recursos Hídricos
- Instituto Costarricense de Acueductos y Alcantarillados
- Odebrecht Engenharia e Construção S.A.
- Gobierno Provincial del Guayas
- Aguas y Saneamientos Argentinos S.A.
- Mendes Júnior Trading e Engenharia S.A.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.