Hazardous wastewater News
Brazil's potential to produce biogas and biomethane is enormous, but there is still much debate about how to encourage use of the fuel, what to use it for and how sanitation companies can move towards increasing output. More
A preliminary report made public today by a investigatory committee of the Rio de Janeiro state congress says that the state government ran up large debts and illegally contracted a US$567mn loan from BNP Paribas backed by the commitment to privatize state water utility Cedae. More
Hazardous wastewater Projects
- Yungay Sewage Treatment Plant Improvement
- Operational Continuity of Faena Minera Atacama Kozan
- Pichidegua Sewage Treatment Plant Optimization
- Improvement of Sewage Treatment Plant
- San Fernando Sewage Treatment Plant Optimization
- Capacity building increase Talabre Mine Tailings Stage VIII
- Extension of the sewage system of the City of Santo Tomé
- Renewable drinking water network stage One
- Juarez Celman Station Aqueduct (Provision North)
- Drive System, Storage, Pumping and Distribution of Drinking Water in the city, will stop. Between rivers.
Hazardous wastewater Companies
- Consorcio Agua SCM
- Ciclo S.A.
- Serveng-Civilsan S.A. Empresas Associadas de Engenharia
- Mendes Júnior Trading e Engenharia S.A.
- Nippon Koei LAC, Inc.
- Disal Chile Ltda.
- Empresa de Servicios Sanitarios del Paraguay S.A.
- Veolia Holding America Latina S.A.
- WEG S.A.
- Servicios Minería Inc. Sucursal del Peru (Fluor Perú)
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.