Industrial wastewater News
"The challenges are enormous but so are the opportunities," said Divya Mankikar, global head of ESG market engagement at rating agency S&P during an event hosted by the Latin America-focused development bank. More
A preliminary report made public today by a investigatory committee of the Rio de Janeiro state congress says that the state government ran up large debts and illegally contracted a US$567mn loan from BNP Paribas backed by the commitment to privatize state water utility Cedae. More
Industrial wastewater Projects
- Operational Continuity of Faena Minera Atacama Kozan
- Improvement of Sewage Treatment Plant
- Capacity building increase Talabre Mine Tailings Stage VIII
- Tasajero II Thermoelectric Plant
- Renewable drinking water network stage One
- Juarez Celman Station Aqueduct (Provision North)
- Drive System, Storage, Pumping and Distribution of Drinking Water in the city, will stop. Between rivers.
- Operational Update Tailings Depository System
- Water Treament Units for Celulose Riograndense
- El Ahogado Wastewater Treatment Plant
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.