Industrial wastewater News
As water demand grows across Latin America, securing this resource for all becomes a bigger and bigger challenge. Water infrastructure struggles to keep pace with fast-growing cities, many rural regions still lack services and, in some cases, industries are finding they must invest large sums to ensure supply. This report examines the situation of water operators in Mexico, miners in Chile, frackers in Argentina and big hydro in Brazil, as well as the movement toward desalination in the region. More
Social organizations submit observations to the new water law More
Industrial wastewater Projects
Industrial wastewater Companies
- CoBank ACB
- Media Analytics Ltd.
- Wood Brasil
- Sociedad Argentina de Construcción y Desarrollo Estratégico S.A.
- Serveng-Civilsan S.A. Empresas Associadas de Engenharia
- Mendes Júnior Trading e Engenharia S.A.
- Subsecretaría de Recursos Hídricos de la Provincia de Buenos Aires
- Carioca Christiani-Nielsen Engenharia S.A.
- Ecopreneur S.A.
- Panedile Argentina S.A.I.C.F.E.I. - Esuco S.A. - Ecopreneur S.A. - Unión Transitoria
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.