Bulk commodity terminals
Bulk commodity terminals News
The works are designed to expand storage capacity for blending concentrates prior to shipment by 17.7% to 226,498t. More
Brazilian ports have shown strong resilience in the face of the pandemic. More
Bulk commodity terminals Projects
- Puerto Solo in Buenaventura
- Porto Sul Terminal complex
- Mina Justa
- Porto Central (Central Port) - Espírito Santo
- Pisisí port
- Bioceanic corridor port of Lebu
- Oxiquim multipurpose terminal, Quintero bay
- Deepwater port in Barranquilla (Bocas de Cenizas superport)
- Fosfatos del Pacífico (Fospac)
Bulk commodity terminals Companies
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.