Bulk commodity terminals
Bulk commodity terminals News
Last year ports handled 48Mt, 5.6% less than in 2018, as protests took their toll on operations in the last quarter. More
Wilson Sons' AI port solution helps in port maneuvers so they use less fuel, can be done in less time and speed up the process of loading and unloading, with the potential to generate a number of other cascading benefits for the supply chain. More
Bulk commodity terminals Projects
- Cruz Grande port
- Salaverry port modernization: Phase 1
- Puerto Salaverry Modernization: Stage 2
- Delta Maritime Terminal of the Dagua River
- Cooperativa Central Gaúcha (CCGL) Rio Grande port terminal expansion
- San Antonio outer harbour
- Puerto Solo in Buenaventura
- Antioquia port (Urabá port)
- Bioceanic corridor port of Lebu
- New Veracruz port (Phase 1)
Bulk commodity terminals Companies
- APM Terminals Lázaro Cárdenas, S.A. de C.V.
- Administración Portuaria Integral de Topolobampo, S.A. de C.V.
- Weeks Marine, Inc.
- Sinohydro Bureau 8 Co Ltd.
- Engepro Serviços Industriais Ltda
- Administración General de Puertos Sociedad del Estado
- Berkes Construcción y Montajes, S.A.
- Engevix Engenharia e Projetos S.A.
- CIE S.A.
- Sociedad Portuaria Delta del Río Dagua S.A.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.