Bulk commodity terminals
Bulk commodity terminals News
Handling is 34.5% higher than the same month last year; container line grows 9.5%. More
The company plans to almost double storage capacity at the terminal in northeast Brazil. More
Bulk commodity terminals Projects
- São Mateus Harbour Centre (CPSM)
- Pucusana Port Terminal
- Porto Central (Central Port) - Espírito Santo
- Oxiquim multipurpose terminal, Quintero bay
- Puerto Manzanillo expansion in the Vaso II of the Cuyutlán Lagoon
- Vreed-en-Hoop Port
- Expansion of the port of Paranaguá - T-, L and F-shaped wharves (export corridor restructure)
- Puerto Salaverry Modernization: Stage 2
- Coal export port in Dibulla (former CCX port)
- New San Nicolás Dock and Storage Facilities (Project for the Expansion of Mine Operations and Processing Plant)
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.