Freight railway News
Mexico's national tourism board will launch tenders on February 7 for the first five of seven sections that will make up the first stage of the US$6.7bn Maya train project, hoping to have construction begin on the first two sections by the end of April. More
Satellite connectivity will enable the tracking of each train and promises reliable voice and data communication between drivers, maintenance crews and regional control centers, even in Brazil's poorly connected areas. More
Freight railway Projects
- Maya Train - Jungle stretch
- Oeste-Leste railway (FIOL)
- Ferroanel Norte rail beltway
- Transnordestina railroad
- Santiago-Melipilla Melitrén railway
- La Dorada-Chiriguaná railway corridor rehabilitation
- Honduras interoceanic rail line
- Santa Fe Ring Railway of the Belgrano Cargas
- Bioceanic integration railway corridor (CFBI)
- Concepción-Penco-Lirquén biotren expansion
Freight railway Companies
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.