Freight railway News
Caxxor Group CEO Carlos Ortiz speaks to BNamericas about the development of US$3.3bn T-MEC logistics corridor, which comes in the wake of the new trade deal between the US, Canada and Mexico. The plan involves connecting Mazatlán port in northwestern Mexico, with the logistics center in Winnipeg, Canada, crossing the US via rail, land and sea routes. More
The studies involve railway projects in El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras and Costa Rica. More
Freight railway Projects
- Pacific Train Rehabilitation
- Maya Train - Izamal-Cancun Section (Stretch 4)
- Maya Train - Calkiní-Izamal Section (Tramo 3)
- Maya Train - Escárcega-Calkiní Section (Stretch 2)
- Maya Train - Palenque-Escárcega Section (Stretch 1)
- Bioceanic integration railway corridor (CFBI)
- Concepción-Penco-Lirquén biotren expansion
- Oeste-Leste railway (FIOL)
- Maya Train - Chetumal-Escárcega Section (Stretch 7)
- Maya Train - Tulum-Chetumal Section (Stretch 6)
Freight railway Companies
- Empresas Tecsa S.A.
- Ministerio de Comercio Exterior y Turismo
- Tribunal de Contas da União do Brasil
- Ambiente y Territorio S.A.
- Elecnor Chile S.A.
- GMéxico Transportes, S.A.B. de C.V.
- Coordinación Técnico Administrativa De Obras, S.A. De C.V.
- Ferrostaal GmbH
- Impresa Pizzarotti & C.S.P.A.
- CONTROL Y MONTAJES INDUSTRIALES CYMI, S.A.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.