Freight railway News
An estimated US$34.7bn will be put into 15 rail projects and around US$2.2bn will be spent on roadworks, funded by both the public and private sectors. More
Six companies were invited to participate, but a winner has yet to be announced. More
Freight railway Projects
- North - South Railway, Açailândia - Barcarena section
- Andahuaylas-San Juan de Marcona Railway
- Maya Train - Tulum Cancun Section (Stretch 5)
- Pará Railway (Bom Jesus do Tocantins-Barcarena)
- Ferrocarril Barcarena/PA-Santana do Araguaia/PA, Rondon do Pará-Açailândia connection
- Ferrocarril Sete Lagoas/MG to Anápolis/GO
- Durango-Mazatlán Railway
- Alameda - Melipilla railway (Melitren)
- Valparaíso - Santiago high-speed train
- Montero-Bulo Bulo rail line
Freight railway Companies
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.