Multi-purpose ports News
Stakeholders highlight the country's potential as a regional infrastructure hub, driven by development of oil and gas. More
The agreement with TCP provides for the sale of energy with the I-REC certification in order to supply Brazil's largest refrigerated container operation in a sustainable way. More
Multi-purpose ports Projects
- Pisisí port
- Callao Port multipurpose north terminal modernization
- Port terminal Das Lajes
- Relocation and Expansion of the Multiple Use Terminal of the Port of Altamira
- Port in Rio Grande (Mirgor Group)
- Puerto Eten maritime terminal and industrial zone (Lambayeque)
- Green Port II (Green megaport)
- Solid and liquid bulk handling and storage terminal - Açu Port Complex
- Novo Remanso Port Terminal
- Maritime Port Terminal for Ships, Cruise Ships, Merchants, and Cabotage in the port of Omoa
Multi-purpose ports Companies
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.