Multi-purpose ports News
A study conducted by researchers from several Chilean universities found that a series of infrastructures, such as ports and fishing towns; natural systems such as wetlands, in addition to urban centers, could be affected by an eventual increase in ocean levels and a greater frequency and intensity of tidal waves, by the middle of the century. More
BNamericas looks at some of the biggest early-stage infrastructure projects with disclosed capex. More
Multi-purpose ports Projects
- Salaverry port modernization: Phase 1
- DP World Caucedo port expansion
- Puerto Solo in Buenaventura
- San Martín de Pisco port terminal - Phase 1
- Modernization project of the Coquimbo port (Coquimbo port berth No. 3 and No. 4)
- General Port Terminal San Martín de Pisco - Stage 2
- Puerto Salaverry Modernization: Stage 2
- Puerto Armuelles multi-purpose port
- Improvement, expansion and modernization of Ilo port
- Expansion of Montevideo port's multipurpose Pier C
Multi-purpose ports Companies
- Matrix PDM Engineering Inc.
- Moffatt & Nichol, Inc
- Ferrocarril del Istmo de Tehuantepec, S.A. de C.V.
- Bahia Mineração Ltda.
- SNEF Serviços e Montagens Ltda.
- Administración Portuaria Integral de Tuxpan, S.A. de C.V.
- Administración Portuaria Integral de Salina Cruz, S.A. de C.V.
- EBA Engineering, Inc.
- Wood Brasil
- Autoridad Nacional de Licencias Ambientales (ANLA)
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.