Public-private partnership (PPP)
Public-private partnership (PPP) News
The company is the chief supplier for the project, deemed Brazil's first PPP for telecoms. The fiber backbone is now 70% complete. More
Two business groups have presented studies laying out the benefits of the Escuintla-Quetzal port highway project. More
Public-private partnership (PPP) Projects
- Dique canal recovery - Phase 2
- Escuintla-Quetzal port highway
- Piura Nueva - Frontera transmission line
- Tijuana - Tecate Interurban train - Phase 1
- Lima Metro line No.2 (Line 2 and Elmer Faucett ave. - Gambeta ave. branch)
- Huancayo - Huancavelica railway rehabilitation
- Maya Train - Tulum Cancun Section (Stretch 5)
- Group II hospital network (Biobío): Lota hospital
- Chiriquí Grande - Panama III fourth transmission line (phase I)
Public-private partnership (PPP) Companies
- Dirección General de Alianzas Público Privadas
- Ministerio de Transporte y Obras Públicas de la República del Ecuador (MTOP Ecuador)
- Infra S.A.
- Canadian Solar, Inc.
- Petroterminal de Panamá S.A.
- Aecon Group Inc.
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board
- U.S. Department of State - Bureau of Western Hemisphere Affairs
- Andrade Gutierrez Concessões S.A.
- Alcaldía Municipal de Soacha
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.