Public-private partnership (PPP)
Public-private partnership (PPP) News
While pension funds and insurers see the sector as an opportunity, they criticize the legal limits to their participation in concessions. More
In this new report on political risk, we focus on the tense situation in Argentina, where former President Cristina Fernández has just surprised everyone by announcing that she will not be a candidate for president but for vice president instead, giving her space to an old ally. As always, we also look at the internal and external risks for Latin America’s largest economies, while tracking regulatory changes and reform proposals that affect key industries and the wider economy. More
Public-private partnership (PPP) Projects
Public-private partnership (PPP) Companies
- Ministerio de Energía y Minas de la República del Perú
- Perupetro S.A.
- Woodhouse Lorente Ludlow
- Aguas de Rosarito S.A.P.I. de C.V.
- Financiera de Desarrollo Nacional S.A.
- Agencia Nacional de Infraestructura
- Ministerio de Obras Públicas de la República de Chile (MOP Chile)
- Empresa Mixta Ecosocialista Siembra Minera, S.A.
- Direction Nationale de l'Eau Potable et de l'Assoinissement
- Secretaría de Salud de Tamaulipas
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.