Public-private partnership (PPP)
Public-private partnership (PPP) News
“IFC is growing its business, so as we grow, we’ll do more, and so the amount of climate finance we do, in a nominal way, will grow with that overall increase,” says Martin Spicer, Latin America director at the private sector-focused development institution. More
BNamericas spoke to marketing professor in the faculty of leisure and tourism at the University of São Paulo and president of the Brazilian association of airlines Abear, Eduardo Sanovicz, who has been connected to the aviation industry since the 1980s. More
Public-private partnership (PPP) Projects
- New mother and child institute hospital
- Extension and Improvement Route PY 01 (Ytororó - Quiindy)
- Lima's peripheral highway beltway
- De La Madera highway
- Maya Train - Escárcega-Calkiní Section (Stretch 2)
- Western longitudinal avenue (ALO), south section
- Piura Nueva - Frontera transmission line
- São Paulo hospital construction and maintenance (Novo Pérola Byington, Sorocaba, São José dos Campos)
- Maya Train - Chetumal-Escárcega Section (Stretch 7)
- Maya Train - Tulum-Chetumal Section (Stretch 6)
Public-private partnership (PPP) Companies
- Sociedad Concesionaria Metropolitana de Salud S.A.
- Camuzzi Argentina S.A.
- Sinohydro Corporation Ltd.
- Proacon México S.A. de C.V.
- EcoRodovias Concessões e Serviços S.A.
- Ministerio de Telecomunicaciones y Sociedad de la Información de la República del Ecuador
- Perenco Colombia Ltda.
- Echeverria Izquierdo Ingeniería y Construcción
- Empresa Prestadora de Servicios de Saneamiento Grau S.A.
- FCC Construcción S.A. Agencia en Chile
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.