Public-private partnership (PPP)
Public-private partnership (PPP) News
The return of the concession for Galeão airport, officially called Tom Jobim, forced a change in the government’s plans. More
Legal conflicts affecting infrastructure concessions are expected to arise amid growing cost pressures. More
Public-private partnership (PPP) Projects
- Nichupté bridge
- Chiriquí Grande - Panama III fourth transmission line (phase I)
- Maya Train - Tulum Cancun Section (Stretch 5)
- Salvador light rail transit
- Modernization of Line 1 of the Mexico City Metro (Pantitlán-Observatorio)
- Atlantic transshipment megaterminal (AMEGA - MTA)
- Integrated system of gas transport-South Zone (Sitgas)
- Massification of the use of natural gas - distribution of natural gas through a pipeline network in the regions of Apurímac, Ayacucho, Huancavelica, Junín, Cusco, Puno and Ucayali (Seven regions)
- Guayaquil port main access canal dredging
- Central Peru trans-Andean tunnel
Public-private partnership (PPP) Companies
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.