Public-private partnership (PPP)
Public-private partnership (PPP) News
The president-elect and the current administration exchanged blows over the fiscal deficit, while an elected lawmaker from Luis Lacalle Pou’s coalition voiced opposition to the planned UPM pulp mill. More
Hope still looms for some projects the Enrique Peña Nieto administration left incomplete, but more funds are also needed. More
Public-private partnership (PPP) Projects
- Buena Fe-Babahoyo-Jujan corridor
- Piura airport modernization
- General Port Terminal San Martín de Pisco - Stage 2
- Huancayo-Huancavelica railway rehabilitation
- Salaverry port modernization: Phase 1
- Puerto Salaverry Modernization: Stage 2
- Managua intercity bus terminal
- Santana-Mocoa-Neiva highway corridor
- Longitudinal de la Sierra stretch 4
Public-private partnership (PPP) Companies
- Hochtief Construction Chilena Ltda.
- Autopistas del Atlántico, S.A. de C.V.
- Constructora Brotec S.A.
- MAB Ingeniería de Valor S.A.
- Grinor S.A.
- Consorcio Valle Hermoso
- Concesiones de Infraestructuras de Transporte S.A.
- JinkoSolar Mexico S.DE R.L. DE C.V
- Invex Grupo Infraestructura, S.A.P.I. de C.V.,
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.