Public-private partnership (PPP)
Public-private partnership (PPP) News
More than 15 firms have submitted bids to participate in the ongoing tenders that Banobras published to maintain and repair almost 350km of highways and bridges. More
A look at the major developments in these massive, government-pushed, dorsal network projects. More
Public-private partnership (PPP) Projects
- Los Angelinos potable water plant
- Maya Train - Golfo stretch
- Maya Train - Jungle stretch
- Maya Train - Caribe stretch
- Salaverry port modernization: Phase 1
- Group I Hospital Network (Maule): Cauquenes hospital
- Group I Hospital Network (Maule): Constitución hospital
- Group I of the hospital network (Maule): Parral hospital
- Chaco-Corrientes second bridge
- Quindío solid waste processing plant
Public-private partnership (PPP) Companies
- International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD) / Banco Internacional de Reconstrucción y Fomento (BIRF)
- Moffatt & Nichol, Inc
- Autopista del Norte, S.A.C.
- Municipalidad Metropolitana de Lima
- Consorcio Guanajuato
- Electrificadora del Meta S.A. E.S.P.
- Promotora del Desarrollo de América Latina, S. A. de C.V.
- Hochtief Construction Chilena Ltda.
- Autopistas del Atlántico, S.A. de C.V.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.