Public-private partnership (PPP)
Public-private partnership (PPP) News
As western investors hold back or cut their spending, China is making strong plays in the Chilean market through acquisitions and contract tenders, though some concerns remain about the quality of the investments made by the Asian giant. More
The scheme that Peru has been employing to encourage the widespread use of natural gas, in most cases, is through Public-Private Partnerships (PPPs), as this mechanism ensures quality service during the term of the concession. More
Public-private partnership (PPP) Projects
- Los Cabos desalination plant, Baja California Sur (Cabo San Lucas desalination plant)
- Southern Desalination Plant - Pucusana (Punta Hermosa, Punta Negra, San Bartolo and Santa María del Mar)
- Road corridor B
- Road corridor C
- Road corridor A
- Metropolitan area of Cúcuta and Norte de Santander roads concession
- Uruapan bypass road
- Line 6 subway of São Paulo (Laranja)
- Modernization of Line 1 of the Mexico City Metro (Pantitlán-Observatorio)
- Rio Cobre water treatment plant in St. Catherine
Public-private partnership (PPP) Companies
- Thermion Energy S.A.P.I. de C.V.
- Empresa Metropolitana de Transportes Urbanos de São Paulo S.A.
- Constructora y Pavimentadora Vise. S. A. de C. V.
- Ministerio de Energía y Minas de la República del Perú
- Compañía Minera Teck Carmen de Andacollo S.A.
- Central Puerto S.A.
- Ortiz Construcciones y Proyectos S.A. Sucursal Colombia
- Brotec Construcción Ltda.
- Strabag S.A.S.
- Constructora Con-Pax S.A.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.